First Consultationand Support
We get how it is like when you work with someone new for the first time. We want you to be able to make the right decision without any obligation or stress. Here are various ways we help our customers do so.
We craft a strategic plan designed to help you grow quality leads and sales fast
Start with a 30 minutes discovery call
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. In an SEM campaign, you don’t want to be just driving traffic. Traffic doesn’t make a difference if nobody’s buying. When crafting a strategic plan, we map out your customer journey from brand discovery, qualifying customers, to converting them into leads and / or sales.
We kickstart with a 30 minutes discovery call. We don’t pitch and make promises that are too good to be true. That is a bad way to start a relationship. We are not salespeople. We are committed to making a real difference to our customers.
In this 30 minutes discovery call, we get connected with each other.
- You get to speak with a digital strategist that has hands-on experience in both strategic and technical knowledge. The good news is – it’s free.
- We get a sense of what you do, and what your business goals are. Realistically, what is your next milestone in sales? What budget are you setting aside to achieve this? So we can evaluate if our strategies and offerings are designed to help you succeed.
- You get a renewed sense of clarity, direction, and a second opinion to get the business breakthrough you want. You get an idea on what marketing budget and commitment is needed to cause your business transformation. You also get a sense of who we are and if we are a potential fit to work with.
With this, you can discuss with your team and / or management, and make a prudent choice. If you like what you are hearing, let’s get down to business.
Is SEM the right marketing channel for you? What business results can you expect?
To evaluate if SEM is the right marketing channel for you, you need to have a key understanding on how SEM works:
1. SEM is scalable
If you pay ad budget to Google, you get placed right at the top of the search engine results. You don’t need to worry that nobody can find you. You will always have interested people visiting your site.
2. Qualifying for the right customers matters
The target audience’s search intent of the searched keyword is important. It varies from informational, navigational, commercial, and transactional intent. A good SEM campaign involves ongoing refinement of keywords to drive the biggest impact for your business.
3. Converting visitors into warm leads or sales is equally important
Is your page optimised for converting users who land on your site from your paid ads? How are your competitors performing? A well optimised page lowers your cost per acquisition and drive higher ROI.
4. Your return of investment matters
Most people usually set a 5x to 10x on their return of investment. This means, if they are investing $1000, they hope to achieve a minimum return of $5,000 to $10,000. As data driven marketers, we use a proven conversion funnel to strategically formulate a winning strategy that works for you.
Book a discovery session today.