This position will be based in KL, Malaysia.
- Managing Facebook Ads campaigns for clients.*
- Managing Google Adwords campaigns for clients.*
- Basic SEO for client sites.*
- Writing relevant, proofread and perfected SEO'd articles on clients' blogs for content marketing & SEO purposes.
- Any ad-hoc copywriting or marketing tasks when needed.
* Training & SOP will be provided.
- Good command of written & spoken English.
- Intermediate digital literacy.
- Meticulous & pays attention to detail.
- Flair for writing creative marketing copy that persuades people to take action.
- Self-motivated individual who can work both independently and within a team.
- Responsible, dedicated and committed to providing quality work under minimal supervision.
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
Good To Have:
- Digital marketing experience - e.g. managing ad campaigns, social media platforms, SEO.
- Web analytics literate.
Working Days & Hours:
- Full time position, Monday to Friday, except for public holidays, 9 am to 6 pm.
- RM 2,400 - RM 3,000 / month, depending on experience and skill sets.
To apply, send your CV & any sample past work (that's relevant to this job) to firstname.lastname@example.org